This post contains affiliate links, and we may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking them.
Christmas, Hanukkah, and the entire holiday season are widely accepted as a time for giving, but if you’ve left your holiday shopping to the last minute (again) you’re not alone. Whether it’s for family, friends, or even the workplace Secret Santa — our list of gifts to buy seems to get longer every year. And that’s not to mention the beloved dogs in our lives that also need their very own spot on our annual Christmas list.
Our four-legged companions are also part of the family and deserve just as much love during this time of year. ‘Tis the season, after all. Sure, you could treat them to extra-long walks through muddy trails and puddles, or cozy up on the sofa for a Christmas film marathon, but, if you’re looking for something to put in their stocking, there are many great gift options for your pup to ensure no one’s left out. We’ve done the legwork for you and rounded up a list of the best dog presents for those who have left it to the last minute.
Festive Dog Treats
It’s no secret that the holiday season includes a bit of indulging, and it doesn’t have to be any different for your fur babies. Check out our top dog gift ideas that even the fussiest of pups will love below. This way, both you and your pooch can sit back and enjoy a scrumptious holiday dinner.
- Buddy Biscuits Soft & Chewy Treats. Baked in the USA, these all-natural treats come in a range of flavors including Peanut Butter and Bacon & Cheese. Suitable for all dogs — even those with allergies and sensitive stomachs — they’re soft, chewy, and free from soy, fillers, and preservatives. They’re good for your dog and taste great too!
- Blue Buffalo Holiday Snacks Oatmeal & Cinnamon Crunchy Dog Treats. Oven-baked and poultry-free, these natural treats include ingredients like pumpkin, carrot, oatmeal, and cinnamon, making them a healthy alternative for your dogs this Christmas. They’re only around for a limited time though, so be sure to stock up as soon as you can!
Best Holiday-Themed Dog Toys
The Christmas season isn’t just about food. It’s also about having fun, which you have plenty of time to do with your doggos over the holidays. Our list of the best dog gifts for Christmas below will help you make the most of your downtime.
- Sanlebi Christmas Dog Rope Toys. This seven-pack of dog ropes includes a variety of festive-colored toys and a training ball, which all come together in a Christmas sack. Designed for solo play or interactions with other pups, the toys also help to clean and protect your dog’s teeth. Each item is made from non-toxic and durable materials, which makes them long-lasting and easy to clean.
- Multipet Hanukkah Dreidel. With this cute toy, your dogs don’t have to be left out of the Hanukkah celebrations! The toy also sings when squeezed, making it a great addition to playtime. It even comes with batteries, so you don’t need to worry about all the fun being cut short too soon.
- Lulubelles Holiday Dogg Nog with Squeaker. Ideal for all dog breeds and sizes, this festive-themed dog toy is based on the popular holiday drink: Eggnog. Soft yet made with extra strong and durable stitching, even the most playful pups can enjoy lots of chewing time. It’s also machine washable, meaning it’ll be a hit time and time again.
- Frisco "Happy Pawnukkah" Moose. This cute moose is the perfect seasonal gift for your furry friend. Soft to the touch and featuring a squeaker and crinkle paper design, it offers hours of fun for dogs of all ages. And when playtime is over, they can snuggle up to it and enjoy some shut-eye.
- Christmas Dog Toys with Squeaker. These drink-themed dog toys will keep your pup entertained — at least while you enjoy your dinner and share a toast. Durable, soft, and bite-resistant, they’ve also been designed with a waterproof layer to protect against slobbery mouths. They’re suitable for dogs of all ages and keep teeth clean too!
- Frisco 12 Days of Christmas Cardboard Advent Calendar. The holiday season just got better with 12 days of surprises! Behind each door lies a variety of dog toys. From rubber treats to ropes, all the surprises in this advent calendar have a squeaker built into them. It’s a great way to spread the festive cheer, but it’s only recommended for small to medium-sized breeds.
Festive Outfits for Dogs
Christmas outfits are a surefire way to get your dog — and everyone else, for that matter — into the festive spirit. From cozy jumpers that keep them warm to snazzy accessories that act as the finishing touch, your pooch will be the best dressed at this year’s party with these holiday dog gifts.
- Pupteck Christmas Dog Sweaters. Nothing says Christmas more than this knitted dog sweater featuring classic festive elements including Christmas trees, snowflakes, elks, and hearts. It’s available in red and navy blue and comes in small, medium, and large to ensure a snug fit for dogs of different sizes.
- Pearhead Holiday Naughty & Nice Sock Set. There’s nothing better than getting cozy after a big dinner! This festive sock set comes with one pair of warm socks for you and one for your pup. The socks even have silicone grips on the bottom to prevent your dog from slipping.
- Blueberry Pet Sweater Scarf for Dogs. This cute dog sweater has a range of colors and sizes available to ensure everyone is taken care of. It’s easy to clean and made from 100% acrylic material, which makes it extra durable.
- Frisco Buffalo Plaid Printed Personalized Dog & Cat Bandana. Look no further than this personalized dog bandana for the perfect present. Made from soft polyester and in a classic check print, it’s available in three sizes and can hold up to 13 letters. It’s also super easy to clean — simply pop it into the washing machine to prepare the bandana for its next use.
Treat Your Pup to a Spaw Day
Looking for other kinds of special dog Christmas gifts? A professional grooming session for your pup is another winner! At Barkbus, we offer a range of dog pampering services, including bubble baths, nail cutting, blow drying, teeth cleaning, and blueberry facials to help your canine friend feel their best during the festive season and beyond. For the ultimate treat this holiday season, be sure to book your pup a slot for a special spaw day. Happy holidays!