Mobile Dog Groomers
Calabasas - Los Angeles, California
We’re building a team of the most talented and creative dog stylists the world has ever seen!
Everything we do at Barkbus anchors back to our five core pillars:
- Authentic: Bring your whole self each day. We love you for you!
- Creative: We want to celebrate your superpowers, not stunt them. Innovation is part of our DNA.
- Together: The world can be difficult to navigate alone — at Barkbus we are a family building you up and supporting you each step of the way!
- Curiosity: We have a hunger for knowledge and are relentlessly curious, always looking to learn, grow and be the best we can be!
- Fun: Whoever said working can’t be fun clearly never spent any time at Barkbus.
Experience and Requirements
Our team is rapidly expanding and we are looking for the best of the best! We believe joining the team is a mutual partnership — the role should be a great fit for the individual and the individual must be a great fit for the role. We want you to join our family and never look back.
The following criteria must be met in order to join the team as a Stylist/Groomer:
- Two to four years of professional grooming experience: Grooming is a craft and practice makes perfect. If you have less experience but have an amazing work ethic and are passionate about joining the team, drop us a line as we will always invest in great people.
- We love all pups so must be able to lift animals up to 45 pounds.
- We service our clients in the comfort of their driveways so a valid drivers license is required.
- You are a pup and people person! In addition to their grooming expertise, our groomers have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Trust is key to who we are and our teammates must be honest, dependable, accountable, flexible, responsible and empathetic.
- We are inclusive and fun but aren’t afraid of hard work as that allows us to grow each day.
- Passion and understanding for Barkbus’s mission and values
Employee Benefits and Perks:
Did we mention we like to have fun? Happiness, wellness and purpose are key to who we are at Barkbus. Not everyone is motivated by money so we want our talent to feel fulfilled and energized from other avenues in addition to compensation. (**Don’t worry, our compensation is still well above industry standard as we want our teammates to be able to live life**).
Below are some of our awesome employee perks:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Pet Insurance: We love pets, our teammates love pets. We need to be able to take care of them no matter what!
- Paid Vacation Time: Let’s be real, we all need a staycation or vacation at some point. We got you!
- Snack/Coffee/Tea Stipend: We’re on the move all day and sometimes really need a latte.
- Community Give Back: We believe in giving back to the communities we service. All Barkbus employees have an opportunity to nominate charities for regular team outings, service and donations.
Barkbus is an equal opportunity employer. We love you for you and all qualified applicants will receive equal employment considerations.