Safety for our clients, pups and groomers is of the utmost importance at Barkbus. In advance of your first appointment, please confirm the following for your dog(s):
- They are current on all customary required vaccinations such as D.H.L.P.P, Bordetella and Rabies.
- They have not shown any threatening behaviour to other dogs or people.
- They have no behavioral issues as a result of being confined in a small space.
- They have not bitten another human, causing broken bones and/or a laceration that required multiple stitches to treat.
- They do not suffer a disability, illness or other condition that could have an adverse effect on the health, or could jeopardize the safety of another dog or human.
- They have not had any general surgery within the past 14 days and does not have any open wounds or stitches at the time of the Service.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.